October 2, 2023
$3 Million Jury Verdict after three-week wrongful termination trial
Under California law, an employer is prohibited from terminating you in violation of your civil rights.
Pregnant employees are protected under the law during their pregnancy and after returning from pregnancy leave.
If you are disabled, an employer has an obligation to seek a reasonable accommodation for you.
Lewd comments. Inappropriate touching. Unwanted sexual advances. The law is strict against sexual harassment in the workplace.
You could be a whistleblower if you are being targeted for making complaints of safety violations at work.
Overtime. Meal and rest breaks. Penalties. All of these are recoverable if your boss has violated labor laws.
Jared’s professionalism, determination, and great detective work helped win the case. After a three week trial, the jury awarded us $3 million. Justice prevailed for me because of Jared and his expertise in employment law.
FORMER CLIENT, WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION (OCT. 3, 2023)
[Jared] is the best of the best. He listens attentively and projects a sense of calm confidence that I’ve only seen in attorneys that have been practicing for decades. [He] would scare any opposing counsel straight. I would recommend Jared hands down.
FORMER CLIENT, PREGNANCY DISCRIMINATION (MAR. 18, 2022)
Mr. Irmas guided me from beginning until the end. He was available 24/7. He worked tirelessly to make sure that my truth was told, and he presented it perfectly. Without his help, I know that I wouldn’t have the successful outcome that I got. Thankful for his passion, dedication and professionalism.
FORMER CLIENT, PREGNANCY DISCRIMINATION (SEPT. 26, 2021)
- $3 million jury verdict – whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination (2023)
- $462,500 settlement – sexual assault, wrongful termination (2023)
- $275,000 settlement – whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination (2023)
- $175,000 settlement – pregnancy discrimination, wrongful termination (2021)
- $168,565 settlement – pregnancy discrimination, wrongful termination (2021)
- $145,000 settlement – disability discrimination, wrongful termination (2020)
- $140,000 settlement – age discrimination, wrongful termination (2022)
- * Testimonials and Results do not constitute a guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter